The AIRIS HardTop™ SUP is not like other SUP’s of its kind. Not only is the construction different which makes it stiffer and with a more rigid deck, but the Hardtop is loaded with tons of extra features. The SUV 11 is the perfect all-around board. It comes with bungee tie downs for gear and an additional Rod and Tackle Box attachment area for Fishing. Also included are attachment points so a kayak seat can be added for even more versatility. Best of all it glides easily and there is no flex unlike other inflatable boards. One Board. Everything you need. Don’t compromise. Just enjoy.
AIRIS Hardtop SUV11 Stand Up Paddle Board
Max Weight- 250 lbs
Max Pressure - 12 psi
- RigiDeck™ EVA Covered Fiberglass Steps – Two rigid base plates create a solid standing area which feels as stiff to your feet as a rigid SUP but still allows for the HardTop™ to deflate and roll for convenient storage
- Air Web™ 6” Construction –The HardTop™ SUP is built using Walker Bay’s proprietary AIRIS® high pressure construction. The HardTop™ inflates to 12psi and with the 6” thick construction is incredibly rigid vs. other more standard inflatable Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Gear attachment points – attachment points in the front of the board are perfect for tying down gear or belongings
- Airpack™ carrying bag – comes included with every HardTop™ SUP and makes transporting simple and easy
- Large Rear Skeg offers better tracking performance
- Premium one-way valves make inflation and deflation easy and straightforward
- Proprietary AIRIS® High-Pressure Construction means the HardTop™ SUP is the most Rigid Inflatable SUP in the World.
- High Pressure Adjustable Two-Way Hand Pump included. Hand pump inflates the HardTop™ SUP in minutes and includes an adjustable valve for one or two way pumping plus a pressure gage to ensure the proper PSI level.